'Men In Black III' most error-prone film in 2012
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Will Smith-starrer 'Men in Black III' has topped the list of the most gaffe-ridden films of 2012 with 63 mistakes, followed by James Bond movie 'Skyfall'.
Daniel Craig starrer 'Skyfall' may have joined the billion dollar club in ticket sales but it came second in the list with 35 continuity errors, according to a list compiled by the Moviemistakes.com.
The most obvious blunder in Sam Mendes directed film happens in the opening car chase scene. The jeep that Bond and a female agent are driving crashes. She knocks out the cracked windshield, but later on, the window appears perfectly in place.
Two other top box office grossers 'The Amazing Spider-Man' and Christopher Nolan's Batman movie 'The Dark Knight Rises' tied up for the third spot with 24 mistakes each.
Superhero films have certainly done bad when it comes to scene blunders as 'The Avengers' is on the fifth spot with 22 erros.
'Looper' (14), 'Prometheus' (13), Ben Affleck acted-directed Argo (13), 'Underworld: Awakening' (10) and 'The Hunger Games' (10) rounded off the top-10 list of most error-prone movies in 2012.
The website compiled the list following mails from fans, who pointed out most of the errors.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’