Men name Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole as 'near perfect' women
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Men may believe the perfect woman doesn't exist, but if they had to name the closest thing to it, the female celebrities they believe come near to perfection are Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby, a study has revealed.
The three stars topped a list of so-called perfect celebrity women in a study carried out by Remington, the Daily Mail reported.
The men had been quizzed on their perfect woman - with eight in 10 confessing they didn't think this fabled woman existed.
However, when pushed, the men named British model-actress Kelly Brook as their number one girl.
Petite yet curvy Girls Aloud star Cole came in second, while voluptuous Holly Willoughby was placed third.
For women with curves who endure a lifetime of dieting and self-loathing in a quest to be ever thinner, the results will be a real confidence boost.
But while women starve themselves to look more like Karlie Kloss, with her visible rib cage and protruding collar bones, men are lusting after Willoughby with her girl-next-door curves and ample bosom, Cole's petite but shapely physique and Brook's stunning figure.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM