Men name Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole as 'near perfect' women
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Men may believe the perfect woman doesn't exist, but if they had to name the closest thing to it, the female celebrities they believe come near to perfection are Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby, a study has revealed.
The three stars topped a list of so-called perfect celebrity women in a study carried out by Remington, the Daily Mail reported.
The men had been quizzed on their perfect woman - with eight in 10 confessing they didn't think this fabled woman existed.
However, when pushed, the men named British model-actress Kelly Brook as their number one girl.
Petite yet curvy Girls Aloud star Cole came in second, while voluptuous Holly Willoughby was placed third.
For women with curves who endure a lifetime of dieting and self-loathing in a quest to be ever thinner, the results will be a real confidence boost.
But while women starve themselves to look more like Karlie Kloss, with her visible rib cage and protruding collar bones, men are lusting after Willoughby with her girl-next-door curves and ample bosom, Cole's petite but shapely physique and Brook's stunning figure.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'