Mentally challenged woman raped in Bihar hospital
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A mentally challenged woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, the police said on Sunday.
Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said. The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town on Saturday night, the SP said.
The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet