Govt is using Kasab's hanging as detergent to wash stains: Ramdev
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Yoga Guru Ramdev today alleged that the hanging of Ajmal Kasab was a move by the "corruption-ridden" Congress-led government at the Centre to gain people's sympathy.
"Steeped in corruption, the Congress-led government is trying to use Kasab's hanging as a detergent to wash off its stains. But the taint of scams will not go away so easily," the Yoga Guru told reporters here.
Ramdev said, though late, the terrorist met an end he deserved and hoped Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru would also meet the same fate.
Demanding separate courts to deal with terror cases, he said it was not justified to allow terror convicts to approach the President for clemency.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'