Michael Jackson's dermatologist hints he is Prince's father
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist has hinted in a cryptic Facebook post that he is the biological father of the King of Pop's son Prince.
Dr Arnie Klein, who has been mired in bankruptcy and financial woes in recent years, contrasted an old photo of himself with an image of the youngster on the social networking site, reported Daily Mail.
Klein posted an old picture of himself beneath a photo of 15-year-old Prince Michael with the cryptic tag 'hmmmmm'.
The photo appears to be a wry nod to conspiracy theorists who have speculated for years that Klein donated his own sperm to help the late King of Pop start a family.
Jackson, who died in 2009, fathered Prince Michael and daughter Paris with ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who previously worked as Klein's assistant at his practice in Beverly Hills.
Jackson's third child Blanket was born by an anonymous surrogate in 2002.
Rowe has never spoken publicly about the identity of the biological father of the children she bore Jackson.
However, Klein has previously gone on record to rule out any role in the parenting of Jackson's children.
"To the best of my knowledge I am not the father of these children," said Klein, who has fallen on hard times since the days when he boasted a celebrity clientele which included some of Hollywood's biggest names.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow