Mickey-leaks: ‘Smith susceptible to lbw, short-pitched stuff for Kallis... and let’s play a psychological war with Amla’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Alviro Peterson: 'Is susceptible to the ball coming back in at him. We should look to bowl a few going away from him and then really look to get a good one coming back in at him. That's where we should attack him.'
Hashim Amla: 'We should look to get into his head and play a bit of a psychological war. We should also look to attack him with short-pitched bowling, lets really go after him with some short-pitched stuff.'
Jacques Kallis: 'We should look to revert to some short-pitched stuff and really test him out with that. Also, he has got such a high backlift he can get caught on his crease.'
AB de Villiers: 'His batting has been deteriorating while he has been keeping wickets. Susceptible to the ball coming back into him, to trap him lbw. If he is scoring well, we should look to bowl wider to him to try to dry him up and he won't like that at all.'
Jacques Rudolf: 'Susceptible early to nicking out, caught behind or in slips. We should look to take the ball across him, slant it, and get him in the corridor nicking. Doesn't like the ball swinging ball back into his pads.'
JP Duminy: 'He is another batsman we should look to take on with short-pitched bowling. We especially should look to get him pulling. He has an odd sort of defensive pull, it is neither here nor there and it is an area we can get him.'
Vernon Philander: 'Our batsmen must look to bring him back for a third and fourth spell. We must keep him out there on good batting wickets. He has been great with the new ball, but is pretty much untested coming back for third and fourth spells.'
Dale Steyn: 'It is almost impossible to pinpoint an area of weakness but he doesn't bowl as well to left handers. Not sure why. Our left handers should certainly be looking to score against him.'
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow