Micromax launches 10.1-inch tablet PC, priced at Rs 10K
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Domestic handset maker Micromax today launched a 10.1-inch tablet PC priced at Rs 9,999.
"We launched our 7-inch device in April and sold 1.4 lakh devices in just 100 days. We are confident that the new 10.1-inch tab will also do well," Micromax CEO Deepak Mehrotra told reporters here.
The company will launch two more 7-inch tabs in this month to offer a slew of choices to the consumer, he added.
The FunBook Pro is powered by a 1.2 Ghz processor and has a 0.3 MP front camera.
Micromax is also expanding its smartphone portfolio with the launch of four new devices.
"The idea is to offer customers choice. We have products across categories and price points and that will help us grow our position further in the Indian market," he said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held