Mike Hussey out of Australia's ODI tour
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Senior batsman Mike Hussey has withdrawn from Australia's one-day tour of England and Ireland for family reasons and will be replaced by Peter Forrest, Cricket Australia said on Sunday.
The 37-year-old Hussey, who has made 181 ODI appearances, requested permission to stay home with his family following the premature birth of his fourth child.
"Due to our baby being born three months early, it is important for the family for me to be here at this time," he said in a CA statement.
"It is always difficult to miss any tour for Australia and I thank CA for their understanding of our family's situation."
Forrest played in Australia's recent tour of the West Indies and made a half-century in the fifth ODI.
The Australians leave on Thursday for Ireland, where they play one ODI on June 23, before going on to face England in five one-day matches, starting at Lord's on June 29.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow