Mila Kunis wants Fifty Shades of Grey role
Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James' erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey's relationship with the young student – will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow