Miley Cyrus bowled over by Kelly Osbourne's honesty
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus says the honest nature of TV star Kelly Osbourne is the reason for their close friendship.
The 20-year-old 'Hannah Montana' star said that since both of them share this straightforward nature, it is easy for them to remain best friends, reported Contactmusic.
"I like it when people are honest. Like, if I look bad, I want you to tell me if I look bad. I've always been that person," Cyrus said.
"I really like honest people and I think that's why me and Kelly get along so well, and I think a lot of people are put out by it. They can't believe she really has no filter,
but I don't really either," she said.
The singer-actress also said that she does not impose her ideas on others.
"I think there's a time and a place to be respectful and I also don't like those people that feel like they're entitled to speak everyone's truth.
"I don't feel that I'm the person in charge of putting everyone in their place in any way and I won't really give my opinion unless you ask me. I'm not judgmentally," Cyrus added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow