Miley Cyrus shaves head
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Three months after debuting a bleached-blonde, asymmetrical punk haircut, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has now shaved off sides of her head to get an even shorter hairstyle.
The former 'Hannah Montana' star showed off the shorter look in New York City on Monday while heading into the Ambassador Theater, where her father Billy Ray Cyrus is performing in long-running Broadway smash 'Chicago'.
The 19-year-old star's new hairdo is buzzed completely on the sides, with the top only slightly longer, reported Us magazine.
Cyrus, who wore a fur top, ladylike black skirt, black tights and combat boots for the outing, hasn't yet explained the latest look.
The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth premiered her first drastic hair makeover -- which recalled the look of Scandinavian songstress Robyn -- back in August.
"When you wake up, your hair is done. It's so easy. And the dirtier it is, the more I like it, so it's great. Showering has cut down, I'm saving water... This is more than a fashion statement; it's eco-friendly," said Cyrus.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow