Miley Cyrus suffers wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammy bash
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus showed off more than she had bargained for at the pre-Grammy bash when she nearly popped out of her daring black gown.
The 20-year-old's gown, which barely covered her chest, nearly came a cropper when the risque dress gaped open, reported E! Online.
Living up to her wild child reputation, the 20-year-old left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking that it preserved her modesty.
Looking typically edgy with her blonde hair spiked up and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, the star spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring LA Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
Adding to her rocky look, the former child star wore black, smokey make-up on her eyes, Versace boots and jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held