Mindlogicx to hire 1,000 people in 6-12 months
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Mindlogicx, a tech product development company in the higher education space, today announced it will be hiring 1,000 people over the next 6-12 months as part of its expansion plans that will see the company establish a national presence.
The company, which has 10 Indian Universities as its customers and a student base of one million, is targeting to double to two million students over the next 12 months, it said in a statement.
The city-headquartered company currently has employee strength of over 400 people working out of the company's 1.5 lakh square feet facility here.
The hiring will be both from campuses and outside and will include software programmers, technology and network support engineers and semi-skilled people, it was stated.
The company has thus far invested Rs 20 crore in R&D of its exam automation suite of products called IntelliEXAMS which, it said, has helped automate the examination process across 1,000 examination centres.
Suresh Elangovan, Founder CEO, Mindlogicx, said, "As part of the growth plan, we are looking to establish and expand our presence into Maharashtra and Gujarat as well as into Northern India, in addition to strengthening our existing presence in
Karnataka and Tamil Nadu".
In September this year, Mindlogicx made its foray into Gujarat with a Rs 72 crore deal with Saurashtra University. Last month, it won a multi-crore technology deal with Ambedkar University, Agra in Uttar Pradesh.
Mindlogicx has implemented its exam automation solutions at Chattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technological University, Anna University Coimbatore, Bangalore University and Nagaland University, among others.
Mindlogicx is currently in a merger process with Hyderabad-based BSE listed IT Training firm SQL Star International Ltd. As per the swap ratio proposed for the
merger,shareholders of Mindlogicx will get 1.25 equity shares of SQL Star for each share held in Mindlogicx.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow