Ministry of Textiles to organise 2-day meet in Israel
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
To give boost to the struggling textile industry, the Ministry of Textiles has organised a two-day meet for buyers and sellers at Tel Aviv in Israel under "India Apparel Show" which starts from September 5.
The Ministry of Textiles and Apparel Export Promotion council (AEPC), has decided to target Middle East market to explore the textile business between the countries.
A delegation of 11 people comprising bureaucrats of ministry of textiles, representatives of different productivity council of India and Industry experts will participate in the programme.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations