Minor gangraped at Samajwadi Party MLA's house
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a domestic help of the Samajwadi Party MLA from Sadar, and his associates at the legislator's house here, police said today.
Rakesh and some of his associates allegedly abducted the girl while she had gone to attend to nature's call on Tuesday night and took her to MLA Jagram Paswan's house.
The MLA was not present in the premises at the time of the incident.
She was locked in a room for 21 hours and allegedly gangraped, police said, adding that the girl was later dropped at a secluded place last night using the MLA's vehicle.
On reaching her house she told her family about the incident leading to a strong protest by them and their neighbours who gathered at the MLA's house.
A case has been lodged and further investigations are on to identify the rest of the accused, police said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow