Minor gangraped at Samajwadi Party MLA's house
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a domestic help of the Samajwadi Party MLA from Sadar, and his associates at the legislator's house here, police said today.
Rakesh and some of his associates allegedly abducted the girl while she had gone to attend to nature's call on Tuesday night and took her to MLA Jagram Paswan's house.
The MLA was not present in the premises at the time of the incident.
She was locked in a room for 21 hours and allegedly gangraped, police said, adding that the girl was later dropped at a secluded place last night using the MLA's vehicle.
On reaching her house she told her family about the incident leading to a strong protest by them and their neighbours who gathered at the MLA's house.
A case has been lodged and further investigations are on to identify the rest of the accused, police said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’