Minor spastic girl gangraped in Meerut
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
A 11-year-old spastic girl was allegedly gangraped by three men in the Sarurpur Khurd village in the district, police said here.
According to the Superintendent of Police (Rural), R P Pandey, the victim was playing with her friends when the three accused allegedly persuaded her to accompany them to the nearby forest area where she was raped.
Meerut police has arrested two of the culprits on the basis of inputs provided by the victim's family while the search for the third is on.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow