Missing woman comes back home after 2 days
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A mother of two who had gone missing since February 26 returned on Friday.
Kanwaljeet Kaur lived in Kidwai Nagar and her husband who is a cloth merchant had gone to Thailand for the past two months. She said she had gone to Hazur Sahib along with her daughter, leaving her son at home and her nephew Harjeet Singh without informing the family. However, the family in panic got an FIR registered complaining that she had been abducted.
Kaur said the battery of her mobile phone had been low, making her lose contact with her family. On Friday, she contacted her brother-in-law through some other number at Delhi railway station and came to know that her son was ill and her husband had come back.
She came back home after boarding the next train from Delhi to Ludhiana.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held