Mistakes are steps to go ahead in life: Akshay Kumar
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar believes that mistakes are a part of our lives and they actually serve as steps to go ahead in life.
"Everyone commits mistakes. It happens now and will happen in future. I have made mistakes and I still do. Things either go right or wrong. There is no actor in the industry who does not commit any mistake. There is no actor who will say I will never make any," Akshay said here today.
"According to me, mistakes are a big step to go ahead in life. There is not much change in me except that my bank balance has increased," he said.
Akshay, who had a successful year with films like 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Oh My God' and 'Khiladi 786' proving to be superhits.
"I don't believe in competition as I don't believe in number one or two or three. I am not a horse running in a race course," the actor said.
This year, Akshay has a number of films lined up for release, including Neeraj Pandey's heist drama 'Special Chabbis' (February 8), Milan Luthria's crime drama 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2' (August) and Anthony D'Souza's action film 'Boss' (June).
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'