Mizoram body writes to Pranab for health centre
After having exhausted all options to get a redressal following non-functioning of a government primary health centre in a tribal area for over two decades now, the Mizoram Chakma Development Forum has finally knocked at the doors of President Pranab Mukherjee.
"The primary health centre at Borpansury has been idle for over 20 years. The poor Chakma tribals have to either pray to God or travel 10-12 hours on the bad road to Aizawl to see a doctor...," wrote Paritosh Chakma, general secretary of the forum, in a memorandum to Mukherjee.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow