Narendra Modi hits back at Sonia, says she failed his test
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
"Though Congress won the FDI vote in Parliament on sheer numbers, traders of Gujarat will punish it," Modi said.
Promising a sports university and a sports school in every district, Modi taunted the Congress for the country's suspension from the the Olympic committee. "It is matter of shame that India cannot take part in Olympics."
Appealing to people to vote for BJP, Modi asked, "Will you hand over the keys of your house to a stranger. Even if you are going out for 15-day holiday, will you hand over the keys? If your answer is no, how will you then hand over the keys of Gujarat to strangers?"
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet