Modiís hometown adds progress to heritage
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Vadnagar town has a population of around 27,000 and the taluka has 18 villages under it.
"Among the major projects sanctioned are a Rs-31-crore underground sewerage system, and a Rs-7-crore pipeline and water tank," says Mitaben Bhatt, chief executive officer in Vadnagar municipality. "Development of Sarmishtha lake under the Mukhyamantri Shehari Vikas Yojana is going on. Around Rs 8 crore has been already spent on this in the last two-three years."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM