Mohit Suri marries Udita Goswami
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Director Mohit Suri has tied the knot with his long-term actress girlfriend Udita Goawami in a traditional Punjabi wedding here.
Udita was dressed in a red lehenga while Mohit wore a red sherwani for the private ceremony at a temple here last evening.
Filmmaker and uncle Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt, Smiley Suri were present during the ceremony.
Those from Bollywood who attended the wedding included Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandis, Shraddha Kapoor, Anurag Basu and others.
A reception will be held tomorrow at Mahalakshmi race course in Mahalaxmi.
Mohit and Udita have been dating each other since 2005.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet