Monica Lewinsky living with mother, still struggling with weight
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Monica Lewinsky painted a very different portrait, in her first picture in public for the first time in a year, from the intern who achieved global notoriety after her sordid Oval Office affair with Bill Clinton.
However, her low-key life may not last much longer amid reports that the 39-year-old is planning to pen an intimate, tell-all book about her affair with Clinton for which she has been reportedly offered 12 million dollars.
Even though Clinton managed to keep his family and career together in the fallout that followed the affair, Monica has never been able to emerge from its shadow and be known for anything other than that girl who wore that dress and had that affair.
Despite saying that she was "romantic at heart" that getting married and having kids was ''the most important thing to me, she has no husband, no boyfriend and no children.
After numerous failed attempts to reinvent herself professionally, there is no sign of a successful career either, the Daily Mail reported.
According to sources, as she continues her struggle with her weight, Monica now lives with her mother.
She has moved out of the expensive apartment she rented for nearly a decade in the exclusive Archive building in Greenwich Village and divides her time between New York and Los Angeles.
When she stays in New York, she lives with her mother Marcia Straus, who owns a penthouse in the city.
It also seems that she has regained the 31 pounds she once lost on the Jenny Craig diet program.
Monica has spent the past few weeks comforting her mother Marcia following the death of her beloved step-father, radio pioneer R.Peter Straus, who died at his New York home in August, aged 89.
The brunette, who turns 40 next July, still faces the hangover of massive legal costs relating to the Clinton affair and no longer runs her line of self-designed handbags.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow