More Haryana babus prefer to conceal than reveal their assets
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
CR Rana has 21 acres of agriculture land worth Rs 1.25 crore in Hisar, a flat in Shikhar Apartments in Panchkula worth Rs 60 lakh, an SCF in Hisar worth Rs 40 lakh and a flat in The Hermitage Coop House Building Society in Gurgaon worth Rs 76 lakh.
Rajbir Singh has agriculture land in Jind besides a flat in The Hermitage Coop House Building Society in Gurgaon worth Rs 82.44 lakh. Ashok Sangwan has a flat in Shikhar Apartments, Panchkula, presently valued at Rs 60 lakh. He has another flat in the name of his wife at Gurgaon, which is valued at Rs 25.67 lakh.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'