Morgan Stanley: ACC, Indian cement stock ratings downgraded over valuation
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC Ltd and two other Indian cement companies' stocks to "equalweight" from "overweight", saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC, Ambuja Cements Ltd and UltraTech Cement Ltd to "equalweight" from "overweight", while cutting its view on the cement industry to "in-line" from "attractive."
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations