Morrissey wants 'insufferable' Posh and Becks to be flogged in public
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Morrissey has said that he would like to get Victoria and David Beckham dragged to the edge of the village and flogged, as they are insufferable to anyone of intelligence.
The 53-year-old British musician slammed fashion designer Victoria and her soccer star husband, insisting that they were all that was wrong with the UK.
He told Loaded magazine that the couple actively chase the paparazzi, Stuff.com.nz reported.
Morrissey said that people didn't seem to realise that David and Victoria Peckham were soon going to be back, and "god forbid" if they were bestowed with the titles Sir and Lady Peckham.
The singer refused to call the couple by their real names during the interview, instead referring to them as the 'Peckhams.'
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM