Mother is my role model: Ben Affleck
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors vs Delhi Daredevils
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Actor-director Ben Affleck credits his mother for bringing him up to know the rights and wrongs in the world and says she is his role model.
Affleck's mother, Christine, was the one who got him and his brother Casey into acting via a casting agent she knew, reported Ok! magazine.
"She is an exceptional woman. She has been my role model. She was a really attentive, loving mother and she always made it clear growing up that there is a right way and a wrong way to treat people and that they are not here to tend to my whims and desires," he said.
The 40-year-old, who has kids Violet, seven, Seraphina, four and Samuel with wife Jennifer Garner, also feels grateful to have a healthy family of his own.
"I'm very lucky. And I feel blessed to look around and see that I've got a healthy family. And a job! So yeah, I'm in a pretty good zone right now. So far so good. But I say that, and then I'll go home to everything exploding," he added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet