Motherhood is revolutionary: Penelope Cruz
Actress Penelope Cruz says having her son Leonardo was a life changing experience and has transformed her as a person.
The 38-year-old, who has 20-month-old son Leonardo with her husband Javier Bardem, said motherhood completely changed her as a person from the very first second her son was born, a media report said.
"From the first second, you feel so much in love. It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second," she said.
However, the star is adamant she won't be signing any magazine deals with her actor husband to show off their young son.
"I'm 100 percent against that. Children aren't a handbag. I want my son and my kids - if I have more -- to grow up in a way that is as anonymous as possible. The fact that his father and I have chosen to do the work we do doesn't give anybody the right to invade our privacy," she added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations