MP engineering courses record all time high admissions
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Admissions to bachelor of engineering courses in Madhya Pradesh's technical colleges has reached a record 66,425.
Official sources said that this was the first time in the history of the state that so many admissions have been recorded.
Despite of the huge number of admissions till yesterday, a total of 30,000 seats were still lying vacant in engineering colleges of the state, they said.
The present round of counselling for admission to engineering colleges will continue till September 23, sources said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held