MphasiS to buy Digital Risk for $175 mn
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
It firm MphasiS today said it will acquire US-based Digital Risk for $175 million (about Rs 960 crore) in all-cash deal, a move that will help it attain leadership position in the trillion dollar US mortgage services market.
Florida-based Digital Risk is one of the largest independent providers of solutions related to risk, compliance and transaction management to the US mortgage market.
"We have worked out an earn-out plan spread over 30 months. All put together, the deal will be marginally in excess of $200 million," MphasiS CEO Ganesh Ayyar said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet