MS Dhoni named brand ambassador of Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, has been signed as the brand ambassador of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, a company that specialises in tablets, capsules, injectables and Onco products.
The company has its presence in across Asia, Africa, CIS, Europe, Latin America and Middle East.
The 31-year-old Dhoni, who has been endorsing various products from beverages to motorbikes and FMCG products, felt that it was his duty to create awareness towards various illnesses and their cures.
Emcure was the natural choice for the wicket-keeper batsman given their vision for the healthcare industry.
Emcure, established in 1983, began with a single manufacturing facility at its headquarter in Pune and has grown into one of the biggest pharmaceutical corporate in the country.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow