MSME meet to be held
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The Institute of Small Enterprises and Development (ISED), Kerala, will organize micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) meets under its India MSME Darshan 2012 at Chandigarh and Ludhiana on the 19th and 20th of this month.
The events, to be organized jointly with the State Bank of India (SBI) and PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), will deliberate on the latest developments relating to MSME sector with special thrust on the issues in Punjab.
The ISED program is part of the institute's annual national program of stake holder consultations in 20 centers in 18 states, under its India MSME communication program. The events in the series are being organized by the institute jointly with local industry associations and chambers, state industries departments, and financial institutions.
The forthcoming meet will deliberate on the India MSME report 2012. The annual report, sixteenth in a series, was released at Chennai, by the Secretary, Ministry of MSME, R K Mathur. The theme of deliberations at the meet is: "Latest scene of MSMEs: world, India, Punjab and Ludhiana."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet