Mumbai cops in spot over poem that 'threatens' to 'chop off' hands calls agitationists 'snakes'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
"Sujata Patil has already apologised in writing. She has said she did not intend to hurt anybody's religious sentiments or any religion. The written unconditional apology would be published in the next edition of Samwad," he said.
On August 11 last year, a demonstration called to protest alleged atrocities on Muslims in Assam and Myanmar had turned violent resulting in the death of two people, injuries to scores, including women police personnel, many of whom were also molested, and massive destruction of property.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM