Mumbai local trains on Harbour line delayed
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
Local train services between Wadala and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) section of the Harbour line were delayed this morning due to a technical problem on the track, a Central Railway official said.
The problem has been rectified but trains are running late as a precautionary measure, the official said.
"A fracture was found on the track at Wadala station because of which there was some delay in the services. The problem has been fixed but a caution has been issued due to which there is a delay of 15-20 minutes on the Up line towards CST," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet