Now, tail for humans that wags when you're happy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A wacky Japanese inventor has created a fluffy tail for humans that wags when one is happy.
The "Tailly" gadget is hooked up to a heart rate monitor - and is programmed to wag faster the more excited a person gets.
Shota Ishiwatari, the brains behind the accessory, is planning to launch the gadget in the UK this year, 'The Sun' reported.
Ishiwatari hopes the gadget - which is available in four colours - will put a smile on people's faces. The gadget can even help couples communicate better, the inventor hopes, the report said.
"Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids. You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail," Ishiwatari said.
"Even better, your partner could also wear one for the both of you to add a level of subconscious communication," he added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM