Muslim bodies prepare ground to take on SP-govt
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
After the meeting, Nadwi who is also the rector of Darul Nadwatul Uloom, asked them to compile all the details about the incident. "We have been asked to get copies of FIR, expected loss and even those responsible behind the incident. All the papers will be handed to him," said Mansoor Ahmed, another resident who met Nadwi.
Not only this, a delegation also met Zafaryab Jilani who is the Additional Advocate General and apprised him about the situation. "Some people met me and they are responsible persons from that area. I had asked them to get me some vital information for presenting a realistic picture before the government. Definitely, we will meet CM Akhilesh Yadav and seek his intervention for getting justice to the victims," Jilani stated. He also stated that a list of victims whose loss is over Rs 20 lakhs has been sought from them. "I also have urged them to get a list of accused who have not been arrested so far by the police," he said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held