My break-up with Marc Anthony was like an explosion: Jennifer Lopez
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, whose seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony ended after he filed for divorce last year, says even getting out of the bedwas a struggle after she had a devastating break-up.
Lopez, 43, said she felt the whole world has come to an end, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was very hard to get up in the morning. Very hard. When you're depressed and sad all the time it's very difficult. I felt like my whole life had fallen apart. What I had known for seven or eight years with my children and everything, it was just. boom! An explosion!," Lopez said.
But Lopez threw herself into work, filmed thriller 'Parker' with Brit action hero Jason Statham. She plays an estate agent whose life is in ruins in the film.
"It was very personal and very disappointing but actually great for the movie because the character was very much like that as well. So I could use all those feelings and all that sadness," she added.The singer is now dating her choreographer, 25-year-old Casper Smart.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held