My family is happy for Aishwarya: Big B
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Monday said his entire family was happy for the Padmashri recognition to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai.
"Aishwarya's Padma decoration is the fifth in the family. My father received Padmabhushan, myself with (two) Padmashri and Padmabhushan and Jaya was receipient of Padmashri. Five Padma awardees in one family. God is generous and kind," Bachchan wrote in his blog.
The former Miss World, who is on shooting with Rajnikant in Chennai for "Robot", arrived home early on Monday.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow