Taylor Swift wins big at the MTV EMAs
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Country star Taylor Swift was the big winner at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Frankfurt after picking up three gongs.
The 22-year-old, who was in UK promoting her new album, looked stylish in a white and silver gown while her trophies for Best Female Act, Best Live Act and Best Look, reported Daily Mail online.
Even though rapper Kanye West was there to support girlfriend Kim Kardashian, he didn't invade the stage like he did when Swift won an MTV award in 2009.
Not only did Swift win three awards but she also wowed the audience with her energetic circus-inspired performance, where she was dressed as a ringmaster.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker was only matched in her success by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, who won Best Male Act, Best Pop Act and Best World Stage, although he couldn't be at the ceremony due to a concert in Brooklyn on Monday.
Carly Rae Jepsen was also a big winner, picking up awards for Best Song and Best Push.
The 26-year-old 'Call Me Maybe' hitmaker took to the stage perform and got the crowd going with a spot of crowd-surfing.
British boy band One Direction couldn't be at the awards either, as they were still in LA on promotional duties, although they won awards for Best New Act and Biggest Fans.
Lana Del Rey showed up to present Swift with an award and walked away with one of her own, for Best Alternative Act.
South Korean pop sensation PSY won the award for Best Video, while Nicki Minaj, who couldn't be there, won Best Hip Hop act.
Taking to Twitter after the ceremony, Swift wrote, "Such an insane night!!! You guys won me 3 EMAs! Best female, best live act, best look. Can't even begin to thank you enough. I love you."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held