Narendra Modi hits back at Sonia, says she failed his test
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
"Though Congress won the FDI vote in Parliament on sheer numbers, traders of Gujarat will punish it," Modi said.
Promising a sports university and a sports school in every district, Modi taunted the Congress for the country's suspension from the the Olympic committee. "It is matter of shame that India cannot take part in Olympics."
Appealing to people to vote for BJP, Modi asked, "Will you hand over the keys of your house to a stranger. Even if you are going out for 15-day holiday, will you hand over the keys? If your answer is no, how will you then hand over the keys of Gujarat to strangers?"
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow