Narendra Modi visit rocks DU: Jeers outside and cheers inside
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
"We didn't know details of the kind of work being done in Gujarat. The texts we study are so restrictive. The highlight of his speech was when he demonstrated how the state's focus on agriculture can help put the country on the growth track," she said.
Responding to queries on why SRCC invited Modi to a college event, principal P C Jain said: "In all honesty, I want to say that we sent out invitations to 11 persons. Narendra Modi's office was the first one to reply to our invitation."
However, there are speculations whether Vishwa Hindu Parishad will endorse Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi as BJP's prime ministerial candidate at the Maha Kumbh.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'