Naveen Andrews of Bride and Prejudice returns to television with thriller Reckless
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Indian-origin actor Naveen Andrews who was seen with Aishwarya Rai in Provoked and Bride and Prejudice, is returning to the US television after a gap of three years with a thriller series in which the actor will play a renegade.
The former Lost star has joined the cast of ABC drama Reckless starring Patrick Fugit, reported Hollywood Reporter.
The 44-year-old actor plays a British national and former Secret Air Service member who works as an illegal mercenary in some of the world's deadliest locations and is wanted in about a dozen countries.
The actor has earlier portrayed a former Iraqi republican guard Sayid Jarrah in his critically acclaimed show Lost.
Andrews joins a cast that also includes Ernie Hudson, Lou Taylor Pucci and Ashton Holmes.
Mad Men's Chris Black will write and produce along with Casino Royale's Martin Campbell and Lucienne Papon. Campbell will direct the show.
For Andrews, the role marks his return to US television following his role in the Sinbad and Lost.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet