Navjot,Rajeev battle it out in Bigg Boss 6
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
While Colors is back with the brand new season of Bigg Boss, the sixth instalment of the popular reality show went on air on October 7. Before being sent to the house, contestants, cricket commentator Navjot Singh Sidhu and television actor Rajeev Paul speak to Screen about being a part of the show.
While Sidhu was eager to be part of Bigg Boss 6, his kids were apprehensive of his decision. He says, "My son and daughter were petrified when they were told that I would be one of the participant in Bigg Boss 6. They were not keen, because of the violence they had seen in the show's earlier seasons. It was only after a discussion with the channel head of Colors did I come to know that this season is going to be more family oriented, which convinced me to participate in the show." Sidhu who is also a politician, confesses missing his hometown Amritsar and cherishes the love and political support it has given him.
Meanwhile, the show has managed to get a divorced couple Rajeev Paul and Delnaz Irani together under one roof. Before joining the house, when Screen asked Rajeev about living in close proximity with Delnaz in the house, this is what he had to say, "I am not aware if Delnaz is on board. She is an amazing person, I still love her. If she is on the show, it will be good for the audience to see how two divorced people behave living in the same house."
Shabnam's maternal debut
Actress Shabnam Sayed, seen in films like Hook Ya Crookand My Friend Pinto will soon be seen essaying, the role of a mother for the first time in her TV career. As Shirin, the actress will play the role of a parent to three children in Zee TV's upcoming serial Qubool Hai. Says a source close to the project, "Shabnam belongs to a rich Muslim family. Though financially well off, she is the second wife to a Muslim man and lives in constant fear of losing her husband to his first wife."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet