NDA’s PM candidate not decided as yet: Sharad Yadav
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Convenor of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) at the Centre and chief of the Janata Dal (United) Sharad Yadav on Saturday said the decision on who will be NDA's prime minister in case the alliance comes to power in 2014, will be taken first by the BJP and then agreed upon by the NDA members. "I want to make this clear that the decision on who will be the PM after NDA comes to power will be taken by the NDA after BJP has decided on the person," he said at Vadodara airport.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'