Neil Patrick Harris hints at 'How I Met Your Mother' end
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actor Neil Patrick Harris has hinted that the hit TV sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" might come to an end after Season 8.
The show which is currently on its seventh season, started in 2005 and stars Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders and Alyson Hannigan, reported Us magazine.
"Our contracts end at Season 8, so it's one of those, you know, if they wanna do 9, they're welcome to, but we have a lot of other things going on.
"Cobie (Smulders) has got 'The Avengers' that just made a billion dollars, Jason (Segel) makes a ton of movies, I'm anxious to move East and Josh (Radnor) is directing and acting in movies as well. We are all anxious to move forward," Harris said.
The actor said the only thing that might convince him and his co-stars to stick around is bigger paydays.
"I think the only way a season 9 or any longer would happen would be if it were financially right - that's the reality of it," he added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow