Never thought I'd be skinny: Kelly Osbourne
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Singer Kelly Osbourne says happiness is the key to lose weight.
The 28-year-old 'Fashion Police' host, who struggled with her weight for most of her life, said she never thought that she would one day be skinny one day, reported Radar online.
"People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first. I made a life change, and the weight loss was an amazing perk," she said.
As for her diet, she tries to keep it clean ¿ but she still manages to have a little food fun and indulge in her favourite splurge pizza. Osbourne also urges people not to
"For breakfast, I will eat either cereal or a little omelet thing made with egg whites, mushrooms and spinach. Lunch is usually a salad or a turkey burger. And then for dinner, I'll have brown rice with vegetables and some kind of meat.
"Never deprive yourself of anything, because then you get angry about it. People who are hungry are miserable," she added,
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet