New 50 Shades of Grey inspired workout replicates bedroom scenes
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
A fitness expert has launched a "sexy" workout inspired by this year's best-selling erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
New York-based Kristen James claims that her muscle-strengthening moves will help people replicate some of Anastasia and Christian's risque bedroom scenes, the Daily Mail reported.
In a video promoting her '50 Shapes of Grey' routine she tells viewers "just remember how important it is to be very sexy and strong with your partner" as she demonstrates positions like the "bend over better," "sexy scissors" and "seductive squat."
James, who is an instructor at one of Equinox's upscale gyms in Manhattan, said that her workout improves flexibility and core strength that will help spice up people's sex lives.
All 13 movements require minimal equipment such as a mat and a chair.
She was inspired to create the series of moves after noticing how many of her clients and friends were into how sexy Anastasia, the book's female protagonist, felt.
"There's no doubt that traditional exercise will help to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, but Kristen has always preached to her clients, 'you've got to train for your life'. Sex should be right on the top of your list!" a spokesperson for James said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations