Rihanna is Daniel Craig's top pick for Bond girl
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Daniel Craig says his top pick for the next Bond girl would be R&B star Rihanna.
The 44-year-old star said he can see 'Umbrella' hitmaker playing the MI6 agent's love interest, reported Daily Mail.
Craig, who was promoting the 23rd Bond movie on the web show, was asked by interviewer, "Who makes a better Bond girl: Rihanna or Beyonce?"
After a moment's hesitation, Craig, who is playing the legendary spy for the third time replied, "Rihanna, I think because she's dirtier."
On hearing the news Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut earlier this year in the sci-fi blockbuster "Battleship", tweeted, "Daniel Craig Says Rihanna Would Be An Ideal Bond Girl.. This makes me happy."
But when the same question was put to 'Skyfall's' leading ladies, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe, shortly afterwards they went for Beyonce.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held